Agency Partner- Digital Sales
Currently looking for passionate, hungry digital sales specialists with experience of monetising content.
Our client is at the forefront of youth marketing and you would work as an integral team member of their Sales team to gain new business opportunities and develop key existing relationships with the aim to grow client-direct sales.
* Explore new business opportunities bringing in 2-4 new clients monthly
* Develop and build key relationships with existing clients to secure repeat business.
* Meet pre-determined individual, and team, revenue targets and contribute to the setting of new targets.
* Arrange and book 6-10 weekly client meetings to secure new business and to maintain key brand relationships.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Reach out to clients as well as building, and maintaining, direct client relationships.
* Fully manage the sale process and client relationship from brief to execution.
* Maintain Salesforce ensuring it is up to date and correct.
* Conduct the relevant research on any potential and new clients
* Continually utilise the specialists within the business, in order to pitch attractive commercial opportunities to clients from all sectors and at all levels.
* Ensure briefs are managed and delivered within set timeframes
* Ensure KPI's are updated weekly
* Continually present new and innovative ideas
* Take briefs to a high standard and ensure all criteria is noted and delivered on.
* Deliver pitches in a professional manner and within set time frames.
* Excellent negotiation skills to ensure maximum revenue from a client.
* minimum 3 years new business experience in a digital content environment
* agency or brand direct sales experience
* hunger to succeed
* strong team player and excellent communicator
* target motivated
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Agency Partner- Digital Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly