Business Director - Travel/Gaming
Business Director, Travel & Gaming Accounts
This is an industry leading role for a media heavyweight steeped in agency experience. Your primary role will be to lead two of the largest brands in the agency ensuring the agency delivers innovative, brilliant solutions that deliver business value. You will own, drive and deliver the business' financial targets, grow agency profitably through winning new business and maximising income from your existing clients.
A core part of the role is to lead and inspire your team to deliver excellence across core and diversified services. You will be an ambassador for the agency, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver relevant operating models and build your client's reputations in the market. Sitting in the agencies core media planning team, you'll be the client lead across your two accounts as well as offering support to your piers across others.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive the P&L to deliver financial goals through new opportunities
- Proactively build credible relationships across the agency networks to identify and action cross selling opportunities that maximise income
- Collaborate with Management team to influence and contribute agency strategy
- Translate business strategy into innovative client plans that create value and deliver ambitious incremental income
- Galvanise team to think about media in new ways to deliver business value to all clients and help establish the agency's brand ambition
- Engage credibly with clients at the most senior level to build stronger relationships
- Ensure team has strong relationships with their counterparts at every touch point to deliver profitable growth and brilliant service
- Create a collaborative, ambitious team culture that delivers consistent high performance
- Connect and build relationships across the agency's networks to deliver consistent innovative global client solutions
- Act as coach and mentor transferring knowledge and expertise to create a high performing team