Freelance Senior PR & Outreach Executive
Freelance Senior PR & Outreach Executive, London - £170-£180 per day, dependent on experience
This global PR media agency are thriving, and need top talent to work on exciting new business. They’re on the hunt for a top drawer Freelance Senior PR Outreach Executive.
We are looking for a Freelance PR & Outreach Executive to join their London team to plan, manage and write content for a number of clients. This will range from working on ideation with account and content teams to executing PR campaigns. You will be supported by a team of SEO & Outreach executives and get the opportunity to manage people initially from a work perspective.
As Freelance PR & Outreach Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
• Planning and executing PR and outreach to bloggers, influencers and media publications
• Working with the team to input and lead PR & outreach strategies for clients
• Building and maintaining close working relationships with account managers and clients to deliver and report on exceptional work carried out
• Working closely with the team to develop cohesive content strategies and campaigns including planning, creation/writing and promotion / outreach for each campaign
• Working closely with the team to test and innovate all aspects of SEO & content
• Staying up to date on best practice and ensuring this is effectively communicated to the wider team and clients where appropriate
• Developing working relationships with various client members, external agencies and other channels
• Assisting with new business preparation
• Increasing your skills using a wide range of online tools which currently include (but is always growing): Google Analytics, SearchMetrics, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Ahrefs, Hitwise, Moz
This diversity therefore requires a Freelance Senior PR Outreach Executive who thrives in an open environment and is looking to progress their career in one of the world’s largest media agency’s. They will need to manage tight deadlines, coordinate resources, and be creative in attracting the attention of potential partners.
Day to day may include ideation of outreach strategies and writing for various platforms,
If you’re the kind of Freelance PR & Outreach Executive with the following skills and attributes:
- An outgoing personality who can find the best partners across a variety of digital platforms
- Active blogging and demonstrable thought-leadership via personal social media channels
- Creative methods to achieve influencer buy-in
Then please get in touch quoting job reference AP738. This really is an exciting Freelance PR & Outreach Executive role and is bound to create a lot of interest.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com