* Develop a lead generation strategy and process that ensures our telesales team has a full pipeline of high quality leads.
* Consistently hit or exceed your revenue target and related KPIs through the funnel.
* Boost lead quality by finding scalable, accurate ways to score and profile them so we focus on the best opportunities.
* Manage your budget, track and report the results of your work.
* Work closely with the SMB acquisition marketing manager to bring strategy, programs and campaigns to life and to market. Provide clear objectives and communications requirements to meet acquisition target.
* Build a close partnership with our Telesales, marketing and website teams.
* Represent Telesales' interests within other parts of the organization, such as Channel Partners and Customer Engagement. Job Requirements
* 7 - 10 years of relevant experience, with a strong track record of success, including: o Minimum 4 years of Telesales marketing experience (preferably in SMB marketing) and also pipeline management o Minimum 4 years of business-to-business sales or marketing experience (preferably with sole proprietors and small/medium-size business) o Minimum 4 years of direct response experience
* Experience with SalesForce Enterprise or other major CRM software.
* Experience setting up and running campaigns with Eloqua, Marketo, or similar marketing automation software.
* A passion for data; you love digging into data to find nuggets of value and insight.
* Demonstrated strong marketing, strategic, and creative thinking (benefits marketing/customer orientation)
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly