Head Of Finance Transformation
Head of Finance Transformation
- Manage the UK & US finance function teams
- Liaise with senior stakeholder.
- Direct reports to Board Members and CEO
- Work closely with C.F.O and F.D.
- Influence and manage the key stakeholders, CFOs and Managing Directors, in UK and US.
- Ensuring that this transformation change supports the delivery of the customer experience strategy
- Ensure this project is customer centric and maximising the ability to meet the key regulatory obligations Represent the "Voice" of the customer across the customer services
- Responsible for 6 operating companies within the Group portfolio Monthly CEO/CFO reviews, delivery of budget & business strategy planning processes, consolidated financial management & fiscal statements, audit liaison, IFRS technical support.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.