Digital Marketing Analyst
Our client is an established and rapidly expanding Financial Services Company, offering a fantastic work environment, located in the heart of London. An international business with offices spanning all key overseas markets, their 35-year history has seen them become a household name, operating as a market leader in their sector.
Offering their employees a diverse, highly rewarding working environment, they are quick to award hard work with progression and recognition making this a fantastic company to be part of for driven, passionate individuals.
This is an exciting time for the company; with a massive rebrand coming up they are focusing on strategic advancements into new areas so there isn't a better time to join this motivated, innovative team. Our client is currently seeking a forward thinking, creative and experienced Marketing Analyst.
- As Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be reporting to the Head of Digital and help support the marketing and ecommerce function within the business.
- You will be responsible for reporting, analysing and providing data driven recommendations to improve the performance of the digital marketing strategies and increasing ROI within the UK and internationally.
- You will also be responsible for managing paid/organic marketing channels and contribute to the overall product strategy.
- High level of experience working with Google Adwords and other paid search platforms is essential.
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques including proficiency in Excel.
- High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social.
- Experience of working with analytical software e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, etc. and also tag management solutions (GTM, Qubit Open Tag etc.)
- Experience of working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, (e.g. Optimizely, Maxymiser, Qubit etc.) desirable but not essential.