My client is a an award-winning customer engagement agency with three decades worth of experience connecting brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. My client prides themselves on their innovative thinking, and down to earth culture. They are a full service agency, close to 300 people, and have the great pleasure of working with a number of leading fantastic brands, often global clients, but are committed to never standing still and being complacent, providing a dynamic environment which is creative, fun, energetic and embraces entrepreneurial thinking. They constantly strive to excite with ideas and deliver against objectives. Alongside a fantastic work location, subsidised café, bar and roof terrace which overlooks this exciting city, this agency is all about its people; they are brimming with passionate, smart people who give a damn; about others in the agency, the clients and the work they produce.
THE TRAFFIC MANAGER ROLE…
* You'd be working within the Creative Services Team managing the workload of Creatives (Art Directors, Copy Writers and Designers) and Tech Solutions (Front and Back End Developers, Email, QA and Content Managers).
* The right Traffic Manager needs to be commercially aware. They assist the Client and Project Management teams with quoting and ensuring there is adequate cost cover for all resources booked. Projects are tracked through to delivery with the Traffic Manager following up on timesheet competition and tracking burn rates against budgets.
* The Creative Services team uphold agency process, ensuring departments across the agency are adhering to the appropriate ways of working. Whilst process is important it must not hold up getting work through the agency or delivery of client requirements.
* A Traffic Manager must be able to use their judgement for what is best to maintain the Creative integrality and efficiency, whilst helping teams deliver on time. We are here to aid Client and Project Management by being solutions driven and guiding efficiencies in the delivery of projects through Creative and Tech.
* Use your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their skillset/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource.
* Keep the departmental freelance tracker up to date with accurate information around commercials and start and end dates. Working with IT and HR to ensure freelancers have the necessary equipment and work space to work.
* Running weekly commercial reports on utilisations across the departments, highlighting issues and trends. Reporting on team's commercial health and flagging and following up on jobs with financial over runs.
* Working with Creatives and Tech on timesheet competition and commercial awareness.
* Keeping your Creative Directors and Tech Leads involved in decision-making around resource and overseeing projects.
* Timely response to client and project management ad hoc requests and keeping the teams updated on project progression.
* Managing creative diaries, putting in briefings, wip's and 1st thought meetings.
* Ensuring concept and design turnaround times are adhered to.
* Leading stand-ups confidently and resolving issues/changes highlighted.
* Check in with creatives and tech to ensure work is progressing and removing blockers.
* Weekly resource requests and Freelance requirements to be entered into schedule by eop Thursday, highlighting any resourcing or people issues.
* Work with Client and Project Management on timing plans and schedule for the life of projects.
* Negotiating with agencies and freelancers on rates.
* Becoming part of the team you work within, knowing the brands and the people who work on them.
* Proactive individual
* Great communicator
* Commercially focussed and proficient
* Able to follow process and best practice
* Competent presenter
* Strong time management
* Personable and approachable
* Team player
Apply for Traffic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly