Artworker (Dutch Speaking)
You will be reporting to the Head of Creative working closely with the Creative Studio; taking initial designs and producing finished artwork for the delivery. The key of the role is experience in the creation of multi-use artworks, particularly large formats.
The successful candidate will need to have strong up to date knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite, and be able to demonstrate their skills through a high quality portfolio
1. Set up and prepare artwork for large format materials, and point-of-sale marketing.
2. Create high quality artwork consistent with original concepts/designs agreed with clients.
3. Carry out amendments and layout corrections for projects as required.
4. Create print ready hi-res PDF files from client approved artwork to ISO specifications.
5.Create interactive publications from client approved artwork using Adobe publishing tools.
6.Undertake and complete a wide variety of projects, ensuring compliance to budget and timing directives set by the Head of Creative Services.
7. Follow company standards of Quality Control to ensure accuracy and consistency across all outputs.
8. Take a proactive approach to ongoing professional development, particularly in understanding industry technology/software.
To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Excellent understanding and demonstration of skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience of working with multi language brands.
- Industry experience of high quality artwork production.
- Knowledge and experience of taking design concepts to finished artwork Requirements:
- Have worked for a similar agency environment
- Strong oral communication skills/ability to communicate with clients, vendors, partners and staff.
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously.
- Thorough and methodical.
- Proactive approach to tasks.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Artworker (Dutch Speaking)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly