Midweight Designer Brand | Brand Communications
My agency client is looking for a mid weight designer to join their busy team. You will be working across brand, literature and digital communications (design not code!). Working within an honest, straight talking communications agency the team deliver high profile work though design, digital and social media. The team is headed by design director who's background in well crafted brand design and passion for typography will be the perfect mentor for you to reach the next level of your career.
You will be driven by coming up with great ideas (no matter how big or small) and implementing them across a wide variety of communication materials/formats. You produce beautiful, crafted design and are happy to immerse yourself in new technology/ways of working as they come about. The projects are varied and you will work closely with the project managers and communicate with clients and colleagues alike.
The agency has a great reputation for supporting their team members in their growth and development through regular appraisals and training. They are part of a larger US headquartered business with global offices. Their clients are across tech and pharmaceutical however the design department also brings in its own client leads for further diversification.
You will be:
- Great all round design skills - a good mix of brand, brand story telling, campaign and digital work (backed with strong portfolio examples)
- 3+years design exp
- Excellent attention to detail
- Obsessive attention to detail across typography, design and layout
- Intelligent strategic thinker
- Able to work across diverse projects from print though to digital and be deadline driven
- Confident when talking about your own work and ideas
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
Solid adobe CC, PowerPoint/presentation skills an interest in motion graphics/After effects would be advantageous.
Apply for Midweight Designer Brand | Brand Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly