Our client is a global leader in data-driven communications. This company tailors their services to individual client needs, from advanced data analytics to on-the-ground audience engagement and contact strategies.
With over 25 years’ experience at the forefront of behavioral change communications, they work across the global commercial, social, political and defense sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding data-driven Senior Copywriter to join a fast growing company and climb the career ladder.
As Senior Copywriter you have the opportunity to pitch directly to clients and liaise with key stakeholders.
- To confidently and comfortably work across all projects including sometimes controversial political campaigns of a sensitive and confidential nature
- To compose clear, concise copy tailored to each target audience using in-depth phsychographical data
- To drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice, across company marketing adhering to commonly used style guides
- Develop content strategies based on a client’s business objectives and end users’ needs
- Assist in management of creative team in the absence of the Communications Director
Experience and Skills
- Extensive experience writing for a wide range of integrated global campaigns of a sensitive nature e.g Gambling, Tobacco, Military, Oil etc
- Experience writing for technology clients
- Experience producing content across digital and print for B2B clients
- Experience in liaising with clients directly