Data Integration Director (Media Agency)
My client is a well respected international Media Agency, with a portfolio of leading clients across sector. They are looking for an experienced Data Integration Director (DID) reporting to the Group Account Director, A&I EMEA. The DID will work collaboratively with the GAD as well as the wider team to support the design and delivery of data management and integration solutions.
- To support the management and development of multiple data feeds across the EMEA competitive and digital marketplaces, integrating data from a variety of source systems.
- Expertise in using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) for client data management and development (e.g. SQL scripting of tables, views, stored procedures, functions etc.).
- To have a strong understanding of the Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) stack for designing and building Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) processes and data integration solutions. This includes using Visual Studio 2012 to support and maintain Analysis Services (Cubes) and Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- To work closely with the A&I Evaluation Team to support the provision of reporting datasets for client dashboards (e.g. Tableau, Omniscope) and visualization tools (e.g. Excel Cubes or Microsoft PowerPivot) using SQL Server Output tables and Tableau Data Extract (TDE) files, providing technical assistance if required.
- To support the enforcement of best-practice approaches to data delivery (e.g. maintaining consistent naming conventions; optimising, scheduling, monitoring processes etc.).
- To act as a technical escalation point for data integration issues (e.g. reporting discrepancies, missing data feeds, data corruption, debugging, troubleshooting, etc.).