Account Manager - Brand Experience Agency - London
A boutique Brand Experiential Agency are looking for a solid Account Manager for its expanding team.
This young, rapidly growing agency has expertise around brand engagement, creative design, strategy, photography and film offering everything from end to end management through to one off service.
Reporting to the Business Service Director, the Account Manager will manage and take ownership of projects across activation, strategic communication campaigns, design projects, social media campaigns and film & photo shoots. Other responsibilities will include:-
- Keeping projects rolling, from brief level through to completion, and always one step ahead of the client whilst keeping a level head when dealing with multiple tasks/stakeholders.
- An eye for detail is essential, with responsibilities for project finances and checking design work etc heading out the door.
- Working alongside the Event Management team and providing support across conferences, launches and roadshows work.
- Management of the project plan and relationship management ensuring you create a strong working relationship with both clients and suppliers.
- Assisting with creating pitch presentations, participate in brainstorms and present effectively in a variety of situations.
- Ensure the smooth and profitable management of projects.
Is it you?
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working on integrated and/or experiential campaigns, with experience in the creative agencies
- Ability to work with internal creative teams and external suppliers;
- Strong communication skills with internal and external teams; you should be likeable, friendly and come across confident, but not cocky
- Experience creating project proposals and maintain a strong measurement/feedback and ROI of activation plans and projects;
- Exposure to brand and activation sectors as well as an understanding of communication is a plus.
- The role will require national and international travel, so a valid passport and driver's license is a must.
If you're an enthusiastic, driven individual who wants to be part of a vibrant agency and can deliver exceptional work beyond expectations, then contact us now!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.