Account Director (Experiential) - Digital Creative Agency - Lon
Would you like to work for one of London's most distinguished Brand Activation creative agencies? Are you an Account Director? If so then read on.
Global Award winners, our client boasts dozens of visionary campaigns with an impressive range of prestigious international brands. They maintain an ethos of building intimacy between brand and consumer and are interested in campaigns that truly influence and move people across different environments and platforms
Following a very successful year for the agency host of new opportunities have opened up and they would like to add another AD to the CDS team. Reporting to a GAD/BD, the Account Director will be supported by an AM and AE and at the heart of the development of creative work and campaign delivery. You will be working on the biggest account in the agency across multiple brands in the client's portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in multiple TTL disciplines and experience in shopper and brand;
- Worked on a sizeable FMCG account in a wider agency team to deliver omni-channel solutions and campaigns;
- Evidence of successful account development allowing for agency profit;
- A charismatic, likeable and persuasive personality with a huge ambition and hunger for success;
- Strong pitching skills and the ability to be involved with the creative process.
- Integrated. Good mix of disciplines and in particular shopper. Understanding of brand experience also useful but also non-essential.
- Bright, going places. Looking for a fast mover who can help grow the business just as much as running it day to day, delivering great client service
- FMCG experience integral in this role
Our client has been growing and undergoing positive change and a new structure. What an opportune time to join this evolving, dynamic agency and play an important role in its future growth.
If you're already an Account Director with an integrated agency and you have shown consistent progression in your career in marketing communications, then apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: up to £52K
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.