Digital Campaign Executive (advertising operations)
We are looking for a Digital Campaign Executive to join the commercial team of a leading academic publisher based in central London. You will be part of the team responsible for implementing advertising/marketing campaigns for global products.
- Provide forecasts of available banner and email inventory for sales representatives
- Ensure advertising content and insertion orders are received within sufficient lead time
- Perform quality assurance tests on advertising material
- Monitor the performance of campaigns as they progress to ensure that they are on target
- Process email campaigns through the bulk email service provider
- Interact with clients, agencies, and colleagues as required
Experience / skills required:
- Experience of using commercial advertising server systems is required
- A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook is essential
- You will be an analytical individual with a problem-solving approach, and extremely detail orientated
- This role requires a highly organised and a confident communicator
- You will be pro-active, motivated and flexible with a can do attitude
- Experience of using a DMP is desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.