Ad Operations Executive
Job Title: Ad Operations Executive
Location: Central London
Our client is looking for an experienced and highly motivated candidate who is keen to develop a career in the digital industry to join the Ad Operations team. The successful candidate will work with the team in managing ad campaigns across the entertainment, lifestyle and culinary portfolio.
- Work as part of a team that manages all campaigns across our portfolio.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure campaigns go live swiftly and monitor where campaigns may be late.
- Manage campaigns to ensure both revenue and performance can be maximised.
- Liaise with Sales Planners on all campaign issues.
- Liaise closely with our licensed Ad Server on all technical issues and updates.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting and resolve any issues identified.
- Monitor campaign performance through DFP and optimise campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reach.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of digital ad campaign management is essential - in a similar role either at an agency, publisher or ad network.
- Knowledge of at least one of the main 3rd party ad servers eg DART, 24/7 Real Media, OpenX.
- Ability to traffic campaigns error free.
- To achieve individual objectives set as a result of appraisals/mid-term reviews.
- To comply with all relevant safety rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Experience in monitoring campaign performance.
- Strong analytical background.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.