Salary: Competitive Salary
Position Type: Permanent
The Mack Brooks Exhibitions Group are looking for a PR/Marketing Executive to add to their growing team based in St.Albans, Hertfordshire. This role will be responsible for providing full administrative support as well as assisting with a variety of PR/Marketing activities relating to preparation and staging of trade events. Internal contact to exhibition teams and external contact to agencies and media companies as and when needed.
Details about the Client
The Mack Brooks Exhibitions Group is a specialist business, bringing buyers and sellers together in dedicated marketplaces. The business was established in 1965 and has now grown into a global business, owning and organising leading international trade fairs and "business to business" exhibitions, events and conferences around the world in specialised industry sectors. These sectors include engineering, transport, infrastructure, chemicals and industrial manufacturing.
The company's major trade fairs such as EuroBLECH, the world's leading sheet metal working technology exhibition, bring together some 1,500 manufacturers and suppliers with more than 60,000 trade customers. Internationally renowned exhibition brands also include Fastener Fair, inter airport, ICE, BLECHevents, SIFER, Railtex, Exporail and INTERtunnel.
While the their flagship events are designed for a global audience, Mack Brooks also offers dedicated exhibitions for regional markets, with a specific focus on investing in growth regions with all events held in prime locations and state-of- the-art venues.
Mack Brooks Exhibition Group pride themselves on their first class customer service, the key for the company's excellent track record.
Detailed Job Description
Responsibilities of the PR/Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Creating content for HTMLemplates and delivering promotional email shots
- Copy-writing promotional material
- Production of newsletters
- Assist with the production of sales support material and website
- Database management
- Brief designers
- Liaising with media companies
- Writing press releases
- Proof-reading of sales material and other documents
- Media buying and advertising campaigns
The ideal candidate must attain the following skill set:
- Fluent German/English language skills (verbal & written communication)
- PR/Marketing experience, especially writing (open mindedness for dealing with technical jargon); media and customer service experience is seen as nice to have
- Professional MD Excel/Word skills; HTML and other mailing programs is seen as a nice to have
- Hands-on individual with a strong administrative flair and an eye for design
- Proactive, well-organised, and independent style of work
- Highly accurate with a strong sense of responsibility
- Experience working in a similar role
What's on offer
This role offers a competitive salary dependent on experience.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPBB13769671Z