UI/UX Manager - Sport & Gaming - £65-70k
UI/UX MANAGER - SPORT & GAMING - LONDON - £65-70K
This great company provides competitive solutions for a group of select on-line clients with a specific number in the gaming and sporting sector. As a result of rapid evolvement and success the company boasts hundreds of employees. With a global client base, they support many languages and have particular expertise across SEO, Digital Marketing Solutions, Affiliate Marketing Management, Tailored Web Design, Comprehensive Customer Retention Services and Software Development.
The Design Department is responsible for all of the in house design. This covers a range of different media, skills and deliverables. They have different levels of designers ranging from Junior Designers through to experienced Senior Designers and UX and UI Designers.
The UX Manager position is a hands on role that will require strong leadership combined with the ability to build a fledgling team into a key function and formulate a new User Experience strategy for the business. Along with the Head of Creative, you will be responsible for the strategy; leading, managing and crafting the design and UX for new and existing products across all channels - desktop, mobile and tablet (including web, iOS and Android).
This position requires an exceptional leader who is a highly analytical/creative individual. The right candidate will have a clear understanding of the fundamentals behind great UX and design to deliver a customer-centric engaging experience.
Working closely with customers and colleagues in all areas of the business, you'll play a vital role in shaping the way that our customers interact with the products & services.
You should be able to think logically, strategically and creatively to solve problems while working closely with designers and developers throughout a project to create positive user experiences that help build brands and achieve business goals.
Key stakeholders will include; Design Team, Web Development, Business Analysts and Project Managers, Territory Managers and Product owners.
* Managing user experience teams
* A very strong portfolio which demonstrates a passion for design and delivering a world class user focused digital experiences
* Cutting edge UI design
* Strong creativity and innovation
* Multi-platform and multi-device (mobile & tablet) UI/UX design experience
* User focused/customer centric design
* Extensive experience in a design or product management based role, with a strong focus on driving user centred design within a product development environment.
* Extensive experience working within a multilingual e-commerce business (experience in Gaming is good to have but not essential).
* Demonstrate clear understanding of the fundamentals behind UX and UI for both web and mobile. Demonstrating best practice for digital information architecture and strong knowledge of usability principles
* Highly organised with the capability to multi-task and prioritise to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525