Social Media Analyst
Job Title: Social Media Analyst - Global Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £28,000 depending on experience plus bonus and private healthcare, flexi-hours, matched pension contribution, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan
About The Agency
My client has a great opportunity for a talented social media professional to join their award winning team as an Analyst. They are global market leaders in the Digital and Social space and have a truly global footprint, with offices in London, Paris, San Francisco, Sydney, Milan and Boston! They are thought leaders at the cutting edge of digital and social media, currently working with the likes of Samsung, Pernod Ricard, Mercedes, Cadbury and Bose. As an agency, they place huge emphasis training and development, running an internal training academy, which means they are an advocate of promoting from within and progressing staff on a meritocratic basis. They also have a fun, vibrant culture with things an on-site gym, frequent company social events and annual away days.
About the Social Media Analyst Role
As a Social Media Analyst you will become a key member of the team, working across an exciting mix of accounts, and carrying out the reporting, monitoring and insight generation crucial to campaign strategies. You will receive specialist training on the latest technologies and you will be surrounded by a team of experts.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Analyst role:
* Utilise the latest social media tools and technologies to unearth trends and patterns from social media platforms
* Create detailed reports for clients and internal teams
* Develop your analytical skills by dissecting data from social content
* Measure the effectiveness and impact of campaigns on social media, proving the value of social in meeting business objectives
* Provide analysis and key insights to support the team on new business pitches
You will have gained minimum of 1 years' experience in social media analytics, either in an agency or client side position. You'll have a real passion for social analytics and you will be hungry to make a real difference in a global agency, progressing your career.
* Experience using a range of social media listening and measurement tools
* Knowledge of a variety of social media platforms
* Ability to work with both qualitative and quantitative data
* Confident producing detailed reports and presentations
* Proactive team player with the ability to juggle multiple projects
The Social Media Analyst receives a highly competitive salary paying around £28,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Analyst Role or to apply send your CV now to Callum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1214.