Creative Video Editor
The agency in question, is an established London-based full-service film marketing agency, based in Central London. They are looking for a hard-working and creatively-minded individual to join their editing team of 4 heads currently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a successful, award-winning agency, working on a broad range of projects and accounts. Work spans from trailers to sales promos, social content to TV campaigns for some of the worlds biggest film/TV companies.
Reporting to the Head of AV, this role sits between mid-weight and senior editor level as a key member of the current editing team.
Day to day duties will primarily include:
- Editing TV commercials, promotional trailers and film trailers in Adobe Premiere.
- Generation of ideas and providing support for creative team
- Online research
- Creating scripts
- Sourcing library music and sound effects
- Proofing, spell-checking, general eye for detail to ensure work is to the highest standard
Technical duties include:
- Exporting TV commercials to precise technical specifications
- Downloading, uploading & logging AV assets
- Clocking & tagging TV commercials for broadcast
- Proofing documents and files for export
- Consolidating and archiving completed projects
The agency are looking for a talented, creative editor with over three years’ experience either freelance or within an agency. You should be a bright, confident individual who is brimming with ideas, hungry to succeed and has a passion for editing. You need to be a team player who does not only follow a brief but can try new things to really bring an edit to life and be flexible, possessing the ability to work on a broad range of projects. In terms of skill sets. This editor should be skilled in; Premiere and should have experience of Final Cut Pro. Audition & Pro Tools, After Effects, Photoshop, Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Keynote) are also desirable.
Whilst not essential, general knowledge of film, music, online, cultural and current affairs is a massive bonus. Knowledge of these would be useful.
The successful editor will have the chance to learn and grow within our awesome team at a very exciting time of growth for the agency (they have doubled their headcount to 40ppl in the last 15 months!). If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please forward your folio's and CV's to email@example.com