Senior Data Planner
Senior Data Planners wanted to work at this very friendly, collaborative and hugely successful and award winning marketing agency. Great atmosphere and lovely team all based in amazing London offices. Two opportunities - one on a retail client and the other on a mix of clients
Senior Data Planner London, £65K
If you want to work as part of a Data Planning team at a London agency that has a great range of clients and a collaborative working environment this could be the role for you.
Senior Data Planner – The role
- Working in a client facing role on one of two roles – either on a retail account or a mix of a few different accounts (including a new win) across multiple sectors.
- Helping client to develop data and strategies
- Data planning including analysis and insight, campaign management, delivery and measurement
- Working closely with other members of the planning team to contribute to the overall strategic approach for the clients.
- Using data insight to support campaign development and targeting, designing campaign segmentations and analysing campaign results
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
Senior Data Planner– Skills and experience
- Data planning experience – ideally gained in an agency environment (though this is not essential)
- Strong experience across data and CRM strategy and ideally some experience working on loyalty programs.
- Ability to develop a data strategy for clients, from the planning stage through to evaluation
- Ability to translate technical and data analysis and communicate to clients.
- Experience of working with analysts and producing recommendations and insight
Join an inspiring Data Planning team at a leading agency, where you will have the
opportunity to grow and develop your skills….
The salary for this Senior Data Planner role is around £65K plus great benefits and environment.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data and CRM roles so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you.