Fantastic opportunity to move away from the typical media agency job! Work at a consultancy who specialise in media performance and agency relations and progress your career as a Media Advisor!
Established and rapidly growing group of digital media agency consultants who take clients by the hand and lead them through the minefield which is advertising in today's digital landscape.
They cover all areas of digital and work in a supportive capacity to the agencies already employed by the advertisers.
Working with some of the worlds best brands they provide an invaluable service in a truly agnostic capacity
From day one you shall be working on important project and retainer work, alongside the Director of the company. You will be supported by a very capable team of analysts, with whom you will work closely and collaboratively in delivering high quality work.
• Developing servicing proposals for new prospects and existing clients
• Taking responsibility for a wide variety of tasks on an ad-hoc basis to support the on-going growth of the company
• Working alongside the director and analysts as the project-lead of important supply chain reviews, or leading regular performance assessments for senior marketing stakeholders and agency teams
• Identifying opportunities to deepen customer relationships and build in added value services
The ideal candidate will be experience having held account management and/or media planning/buying/investment roles in media agencies during their career, and will have good knowledge across all channels.
• You will be natural relationship builders and business developers, possessing strong analytics & organisational skills combined with a logical approach to problem solving.
• With extensive experience in account management, media investment or media planning & buying role, with excellent media craft skills and a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver exceptional media performance
• Independent, self-motivated and hard working with attention to detail
• Confident communicator, excellent presentation skills and at ease liaising with both agency and client contacts
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Media Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly