Content Marketing & Communications Specialist - FinTech Firm
Content Marketing & Communications Specialist
A fast growing Financial Technology company, based in London, is looking for a Communications Manager to join its vibrant team.
The role is for a Communications Manager, reporting into the CMO, and they are looking for a creative individual who must have experience working in a B2B environment in a Communications function. The role would suit a team player with lots of initiative and someone comfortable working to deadlines and managing multiple projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating clear and compelling messages, ensuring consistency across all channels
- Creating and writing content for marketing and communications collateral
- Key support for a rebrand project
- Internal Communications
- Creating and executing a PR strategy, building coverage with media
- Must have prior B2B experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to drive the content marketing strategy
- Confident communication at all levels utilising a variety of channels
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking and innovative company that is rapidly growing despite changes in the economy. You will have the chance to learn and develop your career by working with a highly experienced and supportive CMO.
If you have the drive and passion for communications and keen to further your career in the communications and content marketing space, please do apply with your CV details.
Apply for Content Marketing & Communications Specialist - FinTech Firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly