This Digital Designer position is working within a nationally renowned online fashion retailer based in Greater Manchester. Any potential candidate must have fashion experience, and be keen to work within a fast paced, ever-changing industry.
This fashion retailer have built up quite a reputation for themselves within their industry. They have had record breaking years over the last few years in terms of sales, and are becoming a go to brand for their target market. Recent expansion has lead to three new digital roles, including this Digital Designer position.
This Digital Designer position will be the main designer within the marketing function, the main responsibilities are as follows:
- Website Design
- Email Design
- Working on apps/mobile
- Ensuring web design follows brand guidelines
- Work closely with web developer on website functionality
The ideal Digital Designer will be:
- Educated to degree level or higher in a creative discipline
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational skills
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- A passion for keeping up with design trends