Marketing Executive (Journals)
A prestigious academic publisher in Oxford is seeking two talented Marketing Executives to plan and implement successful marketing campaigns.
- Create strategic marketing plans for each title on the list
- Implement digital marketing campaigns
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive forward marketing strategies
- Attend international conferences, and meetings
- Set and manage a budget, analyse campaign data, and prepare marketing reports
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience of marketing campaign planning and implementation is essential
- Excellent client management skills
- Be creative and able to generate ideas for campaigns
- Embrace change, remain positive under pressure, and the ability to prioritise a challenging workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Apply for Marketing Executive (Journals)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly