One of London's most creative agencies is looking for a campaign growth hacker to join their Strategic Planning department.
Our client is a creative, bold and screamingly successful agency in central London. It's a destination agency for brave brands looking for a fresh approach.
Without a doubt this is a unique opportunity to join a career-defining creative business, where you'd count some of the most talented minds in London as your colleagues and friends. Ultimately, with guidance and mentorship, the plan will be to help you deliver your best thinking yet.
Whilst we don't want to over-egg the pudding here, this advertising hub really would be a pretty exciting place to be a part of. And most importantly they hire people who are both talented and decent, who are passionate about good creative work and insightful thinking. It's why they're all here, right; to do work they're proud of.
The role of Planner
As a m/w Planner, you'll join this agency within a dedicated Strategy team that has important reach across two departments: planning and creative. This team are essentially the growth hackers on campaign thinking - usually through (but not limited to) social, content, media and PR channels.
It's this overlay of magic thinking, woven in to the creative process, that ultimately ignites that fireworks.
This could be a really interesting move for you if:
- You are currently working within an advertising / digital / media / PR agency - ideally already in the Planning Department but we'll consider strategically-minded creatives, digital project managers or client service professionals who want to do more strategy work
- When it comes to brands, you have an opinion about how and where ad campaigns can be amplified to reach their full potential. You're possibly a bit of a nosey parker.
- You have a genuine interest in people, brands and technology.
Remuneration and benefits
- Salary in the region of £40,000 per annum
- Strong career growth opportunities
- Good agency benefits
- Opportunities to win create industry awards
Interested in hearing a bit more?
It's easy, just apply (with your CV ideally) as swiftly as you can and we'll take it from there.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Strategic Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly