Digital Key Account Manager - Fashion
Digital Account Manager - Retail
Our client are a leading fashion retailer known within the sportswear and lifestyle industry. With a central Europe head office they are now looking for a Digital Account Manager to grow and develop their 3rd Party platforms. This is a great opportunity for an experienced wholesale candidate with online experience to lead the future digital strategy of the brand.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with key online platforms throughout Europe and be experienced in driving growth and offer a best in class experience. You will have an analytical expertise to plan and measure success.
- Develop a strategy for the digital space
- Keep up-to-date on emerging opportunities within the digital landscape, benefit from external resources as well as internal cross brand teams, looking towards the strategic future in delighting our consumers
- Collaborate with different channel leaders in order to complement rather than compete for market share, driving incremental revenue.
- Develop a successful trading calendar in line with the digital strategy to ensure all campaigns are aligned with market trends. This will be recognized through the delivery of like for like sales and weekly margin targets that reflect key seasonality and events
- Work with the teams to introduce product development direction to ensure the delivery of future retail responsive collections and product flow to reach commercial sales
- Work with the eCommerce and product development team for online exclusive programs to create a USP and give sales peaks at key trading moments
- Drive commercial agreement negotiations for all digital accounts tomaximize return
- Take overall ownership of the P&L and sales targets for Digital Key Accounts
- Guide all key departments in producing accurate financial data, forecast sales, and margins
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales function (B2B), 2-3 years' experience in Digital key account management.
- Previous experience in retail/eCommerce/wholesale is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Creative problem solving skills for complex business challenges
- Consumer focused and familiar with sell out figures