My client is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to work on branding and innovation projects.
You will be supporting consulting teams with beautiful work across brand identity, new service and experience design projects.
The ideal candidate will be working across a variety of media, including print, digital, environment, video etc
You will also be required to develop infographic and data visualization assets.
You will be working on following products-
- Brand positioning, creation and identity
- Digital - (e.g. apps, responsive sites)
- Printed publications (e.g. books, magazines, toolkits)
- Large format infographics and workshop materials
- Working on global as well as regional brand and innovation challenges
- Great storyteller
- Mentoring staff
- Working with a diverse team on client engagement ranging from researchers to trends experts, brand or innovation strategists
- International travel
- Design and taking part in client workshops and consumer research
- Mid weight level worked for leading agencies
- Experience of working with global brands on global projects
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Powerpoint)
- Experience of brand identity design development, editorial design, digital design and presentation design
- Good Layout and typographic skills
- Experience in UX and UI design
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.