Client Sales Strategy Manager - Telecoms & Technology
Client Sales Strategy Manager - Telecoms & Technology - major media owner
Up to £60k plus bonus & benefits
The Client Strategy Manager will be responsible for enhancing the profile and perception with key clients and driving incremental revenue across this well-known premium media owner.
As an authority on the Retail category the Client Strategy Manager will be adept at delivering and extracting key insights to and from the Telecoms & Technology client category.
The Client Strategy Manager will act as an ambassador for our brands to this category delivering class leading customer service.
They will also contribute to our goal of establishing a reputation for creativity, as a forward thinking, innovative and dynamic business.
The Company & Team
Global publisher with a successful heritage in producing world-class content. Enviable portfolio of brands that are continually delivering audience growth.
This role sits within the Client team and is responsible for articulating the brand and audience proposition to clients and agencies and driving incremental revenue through new business opportunities across the Telecoms & Technology sectors
- The Client strategy manager for Telecoms & Technology will work alongside fellow client category specialists sitting within the client team.
- They will focus their attention on winning new business and enhancing share of existing business.
- Alongside their agency facing colleagues in the Partnerships team they will also be responsible for developing innovative cross platform ideas and partnerships across our full range of platforms.
- They will represent the brands across the Telecoms & Technology category leveraging the multi-platform capability by devising solutions to incoming briefs as well as proactively developing 'best in class' solutions for their target clients.
Experience & Skills
- Gravitas: Must be credible and able to engage and influence at the highest levels of the largest clients within the Telecoms & Technology category. Must also be able to hold their own with senior editorial staff internally.
- Connected: Must have established, top end senior client contacts across a range of markets up to Marketing Director level across the category with the ability to leverage those contacts to generate incremental revenue.
- Thought leader: Knowledge and experience of the category helping shape and direct our strategy and approach.
- A storyteller: Experienced, polished presenter.
- Results orientated: Appetite for closing deals and revenue generation whilst creating tangible outputs for clients.
- Proven experience of winning new business and enhancing share of existing business.
- Demonstrable track record of producing complex, high ticket innovative ideas and cross platform partnerships that make money and deliver tangible results for clients.
- Experience of working in at least one other media channel outside of print/print online is a distinct advantage.
- Must be conversant with all rival media channels and be able to formulate compelling channel arguments.
- Fully conversant with all industry research tools: NRS, TGI, Mintel etc.