Senior Media Agency Planner required for lead role at the best media agency in the UK. Great with clients, planning and running a team. Want to join the hottest agency around? Apply now!
Highly successful full service media agency which is totally independent and boasts a mightily impressive client list covering entertainment, music, fashion and retail to name but a few sectors.
They have excellent links to the hottest creative agencies and take creative media planning very seriously, delivering outstanding levels of innovation, client servicing and media results.
You will be in charge of the agency’s key clients. Central to making sure the clients love the agency and that you are driving the individual team members and the wider agency to deliver outstanding work for them.
• Responsible for motivating, developing and inspiring your team of 15 individuals.
• Manage relationships with senior media owners, making sure all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard and to all audit parameters.
• Brief and manage internal teams to deliver on client requirements across the whole business
• Immerse yourself within the clients business sector, to identify key opportunities and areas for growth.
The successful candidate will get excited by the solution, have ideas and is passionate about the ability of communications to make a real difference to businesses.
• An individual who believes in their ideas and has the business acumen to stand by them and back them up
• Strong experience in media evaluation and optimisation.
• A number of years planning and buying experience gained in an agency environment, including team management and fully integrated comms planning across all channels.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Client Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly