PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
Salary: £25 - £30k
This is an exciting opportunity for a PR Account Manager who is looking to progress. Based in Manchester, our client is one of the fastest growing PR agencies in the North and they're now looking to invest in developing someone who can grow with the business.
The agency work with a range of high profile clients across a diverse range of sectors (B2C and B2B). They've won a number of major industry awards over the year and have a great training and development programme. This person in particular will benefit from individual mentoring from an experienced Head of PR, in addition to the opportunity to work on a wide range of clients and campaigns and have unlimited progression opportunities.
Initially the PR Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing several existing clients and fully immersing yourself within their businesses to fully understand them.
- Developing effective PR strategies for clients that meet their individual short and long term aims and objectives.
- Managing campaigns which are diverse in their nature including both traditional and Digital PR.
- Pitching ideas to clients to gain their buy-in and identifying additional opportunities for the agency to support the business.
- Various ad hoc duties as required.
They are looking for someone who will grow with the role taking increasing levels of responsibility for client relationships and strategy in the future. To be suitable for the PR Account Manager role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience within a reputable PR agency managing key client relationships.
- Great rapport building and interpersonal skills
- Traditional and Digital PR experience - Social Media experience is essential.
For more info about the Account Manager role please contact Nicola Stelfox on 0161 238 6700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.