Head of Marketing
I am currently seeking a creative and dynamic senior marketing professional to lead an exciting marketing team in a successful professional association serving the interests of the music sector through a range of services. This is a critical role for the organisation at both a strategic and operational level.
Working with the senior team, contribute to the strategic and business planning process.
Manage the marketing budget.
Ensure the income generation strategy and its campaigns are delivered to budget and to time, and that all KPIs are achieved.
Regularly update the senior team in relation to income generation, membership figures (growth and retention) against target.
Lead, manage and develop all staff within the marketing function.
Develop the CRM capabilities to undertake market and membership research and competitor analyses and to analyse data and trends in relation to membership to inform future marketing strategy.
Maintain a good understanding of digital and other emerging technologies and support the Marketing Manager to exploit these developments to stay ahead of the competition.
Maintain an in depth knowledge of the music sector, identifying opportunities to exploit including partnerships and develop such opportunities.
Key Skills Required:
* Degree or equivalent level of education.
* An in-depth knowledge of effective marketing and loyalty techniques.
* Demonstrate an understanding of membership and loyalty schemes with specific reference to recruitment and retention.
* Demonstrable track record of successfully growing revenue on a sustainable basis.
* Effective at both a strategic and an operational level.
* Delivered effective direct marketing campaigns which delivered sustainable growth.
* Excellent IT skills and good knowledge of CRM, e marketing and digital technologies.
* Experience of conducting market research to inform marketing strategies.
* An interest and understanding of the music world would be an advantage.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please contact Andrew Stoves at firstname.lastname@example.org