CRM Campaign Executive
The main purpose of this role is to deliver highly targeted communication programmes that are tailored to specific audiences at particular points throughout their lifecycle. This will include supporting campaigns that are based on the marketing calendar and supplier funded activity.
- Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email and SMS campaigns and ensuring that everything is on brand and delivered within set budget and timelines
- Track the weekly performance of campaign KPIs against the team targets and communicating results out to the CRM team and the wider business
- Create and update a content plan that is aligned to customer needs states, utilising existing content and working with the internal studio and content teams to develop new content as required
- Maintain a campaign cost tracker to effectively monitor performance and ROI
- Manage Stakeholders at a Senior Level
- Work cross functionally with trade marketing, commercial teams and suppliers to deliver supported Events and Promotions and Range change strategies
You will need:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A can do attitude and drive to deliver to deadlines at pace
- To be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience of working with external agencies and suppliers
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven CRM, direct sales and online experience
- Subscription-lead marketing experience, this is desirable
- Experience within a loyalty programme environment, e.g. within a subscription-based business or retailer
- Data marketing/CRM experience, including email marketing (preferably client side) across the lifecycle (acquire, keep and grow)
- Retail marketing background preferred
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.