My client is a leading conference and exhibitions organisation, working with government and industry. In a thriving company, at the top of their game, this role sits within the marketing team, with executives reporting into them. In an open plan office, CEO, owner and partners sit together with all other employees, looking over the Thames.
- Create and implement innovative and effective marketing plans
- Identify and utilise the most appropriate and effective marketing mediums to deliver the product to market, whilst maximising ROI
- Understand, communicate and deliver the event brand to the desired target market
- Effectively identify, select, source and contact the appropriate target market for each event
- Produce high quality, innovative and tailored marketing collateral
- Maximise both new client acquisition and client retention
Key Skills Required:
- University Graduate - preferably within a marketing/business related subject
- Minimum two years commercial experience working in a direct marketing role, preferably gained within a B2B conference/exhibitions marketing role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the conference products, markets and brands
- Knowledge and ability to advise event teams of marketing best practices
- Good combination of creative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiator who thrives under pressure
- Good time management - capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Enthusiasm, drive & determination
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to trouble-shoot problems, act on your own initiative and think laterally.
If you are interested in this position, please send through your CV ASAP, or send it through to firstname.lastname@example.org.