Account Manager (B2B Technology/Integrated Marketing)
Account Manager (B2B Tech/Integrated Marketing) - Weighbridge, Surrey - £30-35K
My client is a global marketing agency on a mission to spark ideas that turn the heads of technology buyers. Their award-winning integrated marketing campaigns turn that attention into action. With offices dotted around the globe from North America to APAC they work with over 20 leading global technology brands including Blackberry, Oracle and Steria.
With a dynamic, fun, open and honest working environment - there is opportunity to grow within the organisation given their rapid expansion plans and the increasing volume of campaigns from their client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a young and vibrant team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of several key clients, reporting to the Account Director and working with a dedicated events team. Marketing experience is essential and experience of working in B2B Technology would be beneficial as would knowledge of digital marketing and social media. You should present a confident, knowledgeable and smart image, be self-motivated and hungry to learn.
Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns (which will include both online and offline mediums), including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation.
You will report into and support the Account Director with the daily running of a busy client facing team.
- At least 3 years' experience in an integrated marketing agency or within a medium/large marketing team
- Strong exposure to B2B technology
- A good degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc.
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- IT marketing knowledge or experience
- Good copywriting skills.
To apply for the Account Manager (B2B Tech/Integrated Marketing), please click the 'Apply' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org