Planning & Partnerships Manager
Planning & Partnership Manager
Sky Media Osterley & Victoria
We are looking for a Planning & Partnership Manager to join the Sky Media team. Sky Media is the advertising arm of Sky; offering brands an exciting array of broadcast and digital opportunities as means of reaching existing and future customers.
Working closely with the Planning & Partnership Controller, Sponsorship Sales Manager and Head of Sales, you will manage cross-platform media briefs which come into the Hub group of agencies. You will lead on partnership responses to meet the brief's objectives and negotiate deals to maximise revenues to Sky's advertising business. You will also act as the agency's key partnership liaison to identify future opportunities and develop new brief while ensuring Sky's work in this field is well-communicated to the market place.
You will work independently or co-ordinate with the various specialist departments across Sky Media such as Spot, Digital, AdSmart, Creative Solutions and Research etc.
* In collaboration with the Planning and Partnership Controller you will own the planner relationship
* Helping to manage your portfolio of agencies with the specific objective of driving partnership revenue for Sky Media
* Working with peers within the Spot team to ensure the brief response is in the best interests of Sky Media and makes sense in terms of the wider deal ramifications
* Educate and service agency contacts with regular communications
* Deliver an on brand, high standard of partnership solutions
* Develop good working relationships with key Sky and Sky Media teams
* Proven Success in Revenue Generation
* Clear understanding of the Sky Media portfolio
* Competent knowledge of other media and where Sky Media's product set fits into that market place
* Good understanding of the media planning and buying process
* Relationship skills - especially among agency Planners and Buyers
* Proven administration, organisational and leadership skills
* Creative thinking skills
* Ability to work closely with a wide range of internal departments both and to forge good relations with those departments
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky+HD premium package, an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There's a great range of other benefits which fit around your needs too.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.