Marketing Manager - FinTech (Mat Cover)
Role: Marketing Manager - financial services
Salary: £35k - £50k
This global fintech company have head offices in the US, and further offices in London, Europe and Asia. Leading players within their field already, their marketing function is there to ensure their brand is maintained, tone of voice is complied with and they're positioned as though leaders to both their existing and prospective clients.
The Role: Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this Marketing Manager will lead on UK Marketing strategy and implementation. You will be the only person with the UK office in a specific marketing role, meaning you will have full autonomy of your day to day work.
This person will:
- Manage marketing channels helping to aid the communication of relevant, appropriate content
- Supporting the creation and launch of a UK marketing plan
- Maintain the company's tone of voice across all channels, online and offline
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to maintain engagement and support
The Marketing Manager should:
- Have circa 4-7 years marketing experience, ideally within a financial services or fintech organisation, although this is not absolutely necessary
- Be autonomous and have the ability to work without close supervision
- Have both online and offline marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to stick to a organisation's tone of voice
The successful Marketing Manager will be offered a basic salary between £35k and £50k, depending on experience.
If you have the relevant experience for this Marketing Manager role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on email@example.com or 0203 826 1222.