Senior Brand and Marketing Manager
Better Placed are currently working with a renowned services organisation in Coventry who have a fantastic opportunity for a brand-focussed senior marketing individual.
As the company enters an exciting phase of business transformation, the Senior Brand and Marketing Manager will play a key role in delivering a digital-first calendar of communications, aiming to influence consumer behaviour and engagement in addition to building the profile of the brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the brand strategy, customer segmentation and customer proposition development to feed into the broader business strategy.
- Develop and implement the marketing and brand plan.
- Oversee and approve the campaign calendar including advertising.
- Lead the digital marketing strategy, its implementation and delivery.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs.
- Oversee any media planning and buying for brand and marketing activities.
- Management of a team of 7 Brand and Marketing Executives/Managers.
- Significant brand and marketing experience at either Head of Marketing/Senior Manager level.
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities.
- Demonstrable success in managing a team.
- Strong Media Planning and Buying experience.
- Gravitas and the ability to influence across all areas of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a current Head of Marketing/Brand or for an individual in a Marketing/Brand Manager position who is ready to take a step up.
Based in Coventry, this role is commutable from Birmingham, Nottingham, Leicester, Northampton and surrounding areas.
To be considered for this excellent Senior Brand and Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.