Business Development Manager - Brand Experience Agency - London
A boutique brand experience agency is searching for a Head of Business Development to help them move to the next stage of their growth.
This young, rapidly growing experiential agency has expertise around brand engagement, creative design, strategy, photography and film. Their aims are to deliver solutions for their clients and maintain a clever network of partners and affiliates - as well as a talented internal team - to see their projects succeed.
Due to recent growth and a re-focus on new business, they have added this new function within the team and are looking for an individual to help them move forwards to the next stage of their growth. Reporting to the Managing Director and the Creative Director, you will be responsible for creating strategic new business planning with the Senior Management Team. You will also target new business leads, identify networking opportunities, manage the growth of the agency's social media and produce entries for awards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience working with or within brand experience agencies - small to medium sized - bringing onboard a list of industry contacts
- A clear understanding of approaching high-level clients using various communication methods and tools
- The ability to work with internal creative and project teams to develop content and proposals to gain attention of both new and existing clients
- Exceptional relationship building skills with internal and external teams
- Impressive understanding of social media and communication channels to maximise agency exposure
Is it you?
- Enthusiastic, driven and fun personality who is able to promote the agency's offering to potential new clients and raise awareness of the agency within the industry
- Mac proficient
- Sufficient understanding of social media and communication channels required to maximise exposure
All applicants must hold a valid passport and driver's license as roles potentially require international travel - whether you are attending conferences in Asia, the Middle East or the Americas, or international brand launches and photography/film shoots.
Salary: £60-80K plus bonus and benefits
Don't hesitate, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.