Junior Digital Project Manager
The Client is a fast paced content agency specialising in multi-platform campaigns for radio, Spotify and digital platforms.
The digital team is growing rapidly and they need a Junior Digital Project Manager to join their London office. Working across a range of digital work, you will work closely with both the design, development & account management teams teams and their clients.
The type of projects we work on are varied, working with independent UK startups through to global brands such as Spotify, Hilton, Disney and Corona.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Provide end-to-end project management throughout the project lifecycle from initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating & budgeting, scheduling, design & development, full testing and implementation.
- Assist the Project Manager & Account Managers with scoping of digital projects, understanding creative concepts and creating accurate documentation, including creative design briefs, sitemaps and user flows.
- Supporting the production and upkeep of PM tools and documentation in support of digital projects including project schedules, resourcing plans and standard project communications tools.
- Organise QA & testing to ensure quality of delivery to clients.
- Writing internal and external periodic project / client reports.
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the highest quality whilst managing clients expectations.
- Build long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels.
- Interpret briefs, collate a response with the help of internal teams and present back to the client.
Apply for Junior Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly