Digital Marketing and Advertising Executive
Nigel Wright are working with a digital agency to recruit a Digital Marketing and Advertising Executive. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with 1+ years' experience to progress their career in an award winning agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Role and responsibilities
- Monitoring and reporting on activities, and providing relevant management information.
- Maintaining contact with online media owners and digital agencies
- Providing insight and support on online advertising opportunities and market/sector developments
- Supporting the media analytics team on the performance and the reporting of online campaigns
- Involvement and support when necessary in the planning and buying of all media campaigns.
- Utilising and developing your network to generate new business.
- Experienced in planning and implementing online media campaigns across at least one of the following: PPC, SEO, Display, Social Media and Mobile
- Knowledge and ideally experience with planning and buying programmatic online display advertising either via exchanges and/or private marketplace.
- An understanding of programmatic advertising including DSP, SSP's and DMP's would be an advantage.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other online reporting software
- IT literate, particularly using Excel and presentation software;
- Strong written and verbal communication, including negotiation and presentation skills;
- Media metric driven/analytical thinker;
- Management, Business and Marketing and Maths degrees preferable but not essential.