Nigel Wright are working with a digital agency in Newcastle upon Tyne to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for creating and delivering the agencies marketing strategy and increasing their brand presence across all platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement the marketing plan and associated activities delivering a range of marketing activities.
- Conduct desk top research to evaluate the market, competitors, trends in sector and prospective customers.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to raise awareness and profile of the company.
- Develop our marketing collateral, including brochure and campaign mailers.
- Coordinate internal and external events including meetings, seminars, trade shows and exhibitions.
- Maintain our website and social media: up to date copy, news, announcements, attendance, etc. online and keep our social media presence strong on a daily basis.
- Implement our public relations plan and programme to increase our profile and awareness including distribution of press releases and liaison with the press/media to secure PR opportunities.
- Continuously thinking of creative ideas to move our campaigns and marketing forward, researching our sector, clients, competitors, industry trends for inspiration in everything we do.
- Ideally a degree in marketing or equivalent subject (PR, Marketing, Communication, Business)
- Experience in the delivery and creation of PR and marketing plans and campaigns.
- Experience of liaising with 3rd parties such as suppliers, press and media.
- Experience in creating online and offline marketing materials such as website, eshots, presentations, sales materials, brochures etc.