PPC Account Executive
AMAZING PPC Exec role working on cracking client business, minimal experience required! Non-corporate environment, fun, inclusive, integrated and populated with happy people. Get involved! Apply now.
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
A great opportunity for a talented and eager to learn PPC Executive with at least 1 year PPC experience to join a dynamic and growing performance team.
• Assisting the Account Manager in all new account setup – including designing and implementing from scratch
• Regular keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page selection and assigning budgets
• Under the direction of the Account Manager, implement relevant PPC strategies to help facilitate account growth
• Make us of the relevant bid management platforms to improve account performance
• PPC budget management and client communication
The ideal candidate will come from an agency background, and has had experience managing monthly PPC budgets.
• Experience with using bid management platforms
• Attention to detail is key, as well as good time management and strong reporting and data analysis skills are essential for this role
• Experience in optimising accounts to meet specific goals
• Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and able to manage and optimise campaigns across the major advertising platforms.
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.