DIGITAL DESIGNER (Web, Email, App, Media Agency)
KEYWORDS: (Conceptual, Web, Email, App, HTML, CSS, Newsletters, Infographics, Agency)
SALARY: £27,000 - £35,000
A talented Web Designer is urgently required by a multi award winning media agency based in London.
They are a well-respected and long established media agency with an ever growing portfolio, located in a bright and busy office, they are a very friendly bunch and you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of market-leading brands helping to communicate expert content on behalf of clients to audiences around the globe.
Appealing, user-friendly and effective websites form a large part of how they present their content and this is where the web designer will have a chance to really make their mark. Working alongside other talented people, the role will involve the following: -
- Designing Web, Email and App concept proofs in photoshop
- Creating Live Newsletters, single use sites, and App concept proofs
- Creating Infographics in response to client requirements
- Making modifications to sites and creating emails using HTML and CSS
- Creating detailed website design documents for external developers
- Designing and Editing internet advertisements according to client specifications
- Ensuring designs are always in line with internal and client branding and policy requirements
- Working with different content management systems
- Testing websites and emails to ensure they display correctly in a wide variety of browsers
- Researching current design trends and keeping on top of what competitors do (then sharing finding with the rest of the team)
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to identify requirements
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 12mnths commercial experience designing Websites, Emails and Apps etc.
- Experience of HTML, CSS (to create HTML emails)
- Responsive Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- A portfolio showcasing a range of commercially used digital samples, e.g. Web, Email, Newsletters etc.
- Experience with content management systems
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.