Regional Account Manager
A leading B2B publisher and information provider in central London is looking for a Regional Account Manager to manage subscription sales in the EMEA region. In addition to managing established customers and renewals you will also actively identify new opportunities to sustain multi-year growth. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with proven B2B subscriptions sales experience who is looking for a new challenge.
- Manage accounts and renewals over the subscription cycle
- Identify new and upsell opportunities within a pool of accounts
- Provide weekly sales reports and forecasting
- Drive usage adoptions across new divisions
- Maintain a pipeline of prospects
Experience / skills required:
- Proven B2B subscription sales experience
- Ability to sell in a data or solution based environment
- Experience negotiating complex sales agreements
- Fluency in French, German, Italian or Spanish would be advantageous
Attractive basic + uncapped OTE
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.