Senior Digital Project/Change Manager, Agile, Digital, Finance
Senior Digital Project/Change Manager - Agile - Digital - Financial Services
Looking for an Agile Digital Project Manager to work for a well-known and renowned Global Leading Financial Services firm which is currently one of the world's leading consumer brands. This part of the company is embarking on an exciting Digital transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape this companies technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative digital products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, then please get in touch for more details and a full spec. Please note you do NOT need a background in Financial Services or Banking just be Digital
- Be accountable for and lead multiple delivery streams, including accountability for other Digital Change Managers, that support and deliver the Digital business plans as well as aligning to the Digital strategic architecture
- You will be working at a senior level across the Digital business accountable for the delivery and governance of agreed business outcomes through incremental deliveries within budget and to high quality levels.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of large complex deliveries especially in the Digital domain (web, mobile, CRM, tools) with a strong knowledge and experience of Agile methodologies, tools and techniques (Jira, Confluence).
- You will also be able to demonstrate strong Senior Stakeholder Management and influencing and negotiating skills.
- It would be great if you had an understanding of the financial services industry and regulatory legislation framework governing it (not essential)
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £65,000 - £75,000 and a benefits package and Bonus.
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, Agile, Change Management, e-commerce, Agile, ecommerce, Kanban, Scrum, delivery manager.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.