Wonderful opportunity to develop your strategic marketing career at a leading London agency.
Our client is an incredibly successful marketing agency in West London with a string of awards to their name and a portfolio of global technology brands. Their clients lean on them for highly sophisticated and innovative marketing strategy - including digital transformation, content and social.
Following an incredibly successful few months, the agency is now in need of a Content Strategist to join their planning department.
Working under the mentorship of the really quite brilliant Head of Digital Strategy, you'll be given a number of research projects that the agency is undertaking for their clients.
Using Social Listening tools and other resources, you'll mine trends, gain insights and ultimately take a key role in devising and shaping content strategy.
In this role, your ideas and your opinion will be really important. You'll work closely with the client service teams and also with the creative department, who will use your insight to shape their creative output.
Please get in contact if you're:
- Good at market research and experienced in using Social Listening tools (such as Pulsar or Crimson)
- From a marketing environment - either digital agency or brand-side - where you have worked on social media and content strategy
- Interested in developing your digital strategy skills further
- UX experience would be lovely but not a deal breaker. If you don't have it, they can teach you.
- Salary in the region of £40,000 per annum
- Plus an annual bonus, based on company performance
- Generous holiday allowance and a raft of soft benefits in additon
- Very strong training and development opportunities
- Outstanding 'giving something back' culture
- Just a really good bunch of people to work with ... music playing, lots of nights out etc
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.