Digital Business Analyst - Agile - Digital - Insurance
Digital Business Analyst - Agile - Digital - Financial Services
Looking for an Agile Digital Business Analyst to work for a well-known and renowned Global leading Financial Services firm which is currently one of the world's leading consumer brands. This part of the company is embarking on an exciting Digital transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape this companies technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative digital products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, then please get in touch for more details and a full spec. Please note you do NOT need a background in Financial Services or Banking just be Digital
- Ensure business goals are understood and requirements/user stories/acceptance criteria are documented in conjunction with Product Owners, to enable solutions to be defined by the scrum team.
- Make wider contributions to the Digital Integration team through your knowledge from other IT&C change practices
- Elicit requirements utilizing differing approaches as required (e.g. workshops, interviews, etc)
- Articulation of requirements as well constructed user stories, use cases and UML diagrams as required
- Strong core analysis process knowledge including significant experience in Agile or Kanban methods (particularly User Stories and Nimble using Jira)
- Proven ability to manage the full extent of project requirements, through all stages of project life-cycle
- An Ideal but certainly not essential would be having an understanding of the financial services industry and the legislation frameworks governing it
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £55,000 - £65,000 and benefits package and Bonus.
Keywords: Digital Business Analyst Technology Project Manager, Delivery Manager e-commerce, Agile, ecommerce, Kanban, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, UserStories.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.