Senior Digital Marketing Executive
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join the marketing team at a leading estate agents based in Wimbledon.
The successful candidate will manage and maintain the company website and support the strategy and development of paid online advertising.
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and develop the CMS including creation of new web pages as well as creating and maintaining new and existing content.
- Managing the content and permissions approval process for website content added/amended by other CMS users, ensuring that all content is proofed prior to publishing and ensuring that all company stakeholders understand the required approval process
- Implement the content schedule to support marketing and PR campaigns as developed by the marketing and PR teams
- Work closely with agency partners to ensure all projects are managed efficiently, and build relationships with key agency contacts in order to maintain optimal working relationships.
- Monitor the performance of the website on a daily basis to ensure optimal performance
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager in producing reporting, providing analytics and optimising paid and natural search
- Develop and maintain landing pages and destinations for eCRM campaigns, working with the Assistant Marketing Manager and PR and Content Manager to ensure campaign objectives are being delivered on the site and in line with the strategy.
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE SKILLS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience of day-to-day administration of a large-scale website or intranet
- Experienced in Google Analytics, SEO and knowledge of basic HTML/XML
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage own work schedule
- Excellent communications and time management skills
- Ambitious, proactive and ability to work to fluctuating deadlines
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience and knowledge working with responsive platform technology