Our client is an independent full-service creative & technology agency. Their work is ranges from a responsive site build, to an integrated campaign or a global CRM programme. They have our offices in London, Europe and the US. They are currently looking for a Project Manager/Producer to join their expanding team. This position is for 9 months maternity cover.
As a producer you will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients and overseeing the delivery of a wide variety of integrated campaigns.
You will be required to manage client briefs from start to finish, planning, assigning and reviewing creative and managing the overall agency workload in partnership with other producers and the senior design team.
You will be working closely with designers, copywriters, developers and other parts of the agency to ensure successful campaign deliveries; which are profitable without compromising the creative integrity. Therefore you must be a great team player with strong interpersonal skills.
You will be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and great time management skills; being able to juggle several projects at once at different stages of the process. You will be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency.
You are ambitious with the ability to think strategically, contribute something new to the agency and be a strong communicator with tenacity to learn and deliver.
Day to day responsibilities:
- To manage client briefs from start to finish, ensuring successful delivery to client deadlines across multiple campaigns
- To liaise with clients and manage their expectations
- To re-lay client feedback to designers, copywriters and developers & plan and manage workloads of the team
- To ensure client requirements are met whilst protecting values/brand
- To support the senior team with administrative tasks
- To build a full understanding of the clients' business, strategies, objectives, brand, audiences and challenges, advising on the communications solution that best meets their needs, with a view to becoming their trusted adviser
- To build excellent working relationships with key clients - regular meetings, planning, briefing, evaluation
- To work closely with creative and strategy teams and to have oversight of all statements of work/proposals as well as all content production for clients
- To ensure the right team is in place to deliver, high standards are maintained and adding value wherever possible. Ensure success criteria are met and projects are delivered to time and to budget
- To ensure a good knowledge of all their products and services and actively promote them to clients
- To report back to senior management with internal and external issues and events that might impact upon accounts, either positively or negatively
Skills and experience:
- Experience delivering broad range of multi channel marketing communications including digital and direct
- Extremely organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with ease and efficiency
- Highly motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- A personable individual
- A great team player
- Understanding of the production & interactive processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb planning and organisation skills
- Ability to manage and develop client and supplier relationships
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
Please send through your CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.