Digital Marketing Manager - eCRM/Retention
Daniel Marks is very excited to be recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager - eCRM /Retention for a duration of 5 Months for leading travel company joining a global digital team to drive the business growth. You will have a keen interested and ability in retention and CRM marketing.
Taking on this role, based from the Bromley Head Office, you will be an experienced Digital Marketer with extensive experience and knowledge of best-practice eCRM Marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager - eCRM will be expected to undertake the following:
- You'll be responsible for planning, managing and implementing digital strategy with a focus on developing the eCRM programme working closely with the Email Marketing Executive
- Responsible for the end to end campaign management; planning building, testing, delivering and analysing digital marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience working with CRM systems and a clear understanding of customer segmentation and targeting capabilities to drive engagement, conversion and retention rates
- In charge of implementing and driving global strategies and KPIs
- Responsible for setting up and organising email campaigns (ideally experience of Exact Target and Salesforce)
- In charge of building automated email programmes e.g., behavioural-based triggered emails and dynamic content
- You'll be working with regional marketing teams to optimise digital marketing campaigns through measurement and analysis and the ability to make recommendations on future campaign development
- You'll have strong experience of working in a fast-paced marketing environment, delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Must have the ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to liaise with a number of stakeholders across regional teams
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent copywriting skills and clear creative flair
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, particularly with Google Analytics
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of eCRM and database marketing principles
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with email and CRM systems (Salesforce and/or Exact Target would be preferable)
If the above sounds interesting, then send over your CV and a bit about yourself to Negah at Daniel Marks, or apply online now!